The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

A few questions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A few questions

Post by -melanie- on January 31st 2011, 12:08 am

Okay, so, I have a few questions. I just want to know if they can be done, and if yes, how?

So I've followed a tutorial to put all of my forums in one, with links. However, I have two problems. The first is the total topics, total posts, and last posts. They're too wide, a waste of space. I want to know how to remove them, or at least make them smaller.

The second is that once inside the individual forums, the threads look all squished and strange. Is there a way I can edit their height so that they are even size with some room for the incredibly long titles that my users like to post? -_-

As well, I've been trying to change the colors of the topic/posts area, as well as several other places. However, there doesn't seem to be a field for them in the "colors" part of the admin panel, so I'm at a loss. I'm stuck with this ugly blue color that doesn't match my color scheme. Where and how can I change these colors?

Edit: By the way, I'm using plain old PunBB.

-melanie-

Female Posts : 5
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Re: A few questions

Post by -melanie- on January 31st 2011, 11:29 pm

bump.

-melanie-

Female Posts : 5
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Re: A few questions

Post by kirk on February 1st 2011, 5:12 am

whats your forum link.. i would have to get a hands on look to better try to help.
I am sure there are a few simple solutions but it's hard to tell by just screen shots Sad

kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum