The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do you appoint moderators?

2 posters

Go down

Solved How do you appoint moderators?

Post by Ellipsis February 4th 2011, 7:20 am

I feel like a moron, but after spending days trying to figure it out, not only through browsing around the admin panel, but in searching for topics on here, I'm at a complete loss. I'm not very tech savvy, and I've been ill lately so I'm on some meds that make me a less than fully aware (which is why I'm so desperate to appoint moderators... with my forum growing rapidly, and me being ill, I want to make sure it can be taken care of properly), and perhaps I'm just plain stupid, but I can't figure it out for the life of me. I feel so embarrassed having to post this here. Embarassed Most everything else I've been able to figure out on my own, but this one has just left me stumped. >.<

If someone could guide me through how to appoint moderators, I'd be extremely grateful.

And I thank you ahead of time for your patience and understanding... I realize this is probably a ridiculous question...

Last edited by Ellipsis on February 4th 2011, 7:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Ellipsis

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: How do you appoint moderators?

Post by Ellipsis February 4th 2011, 7:24 am

Gah! Only in posting this have I been able to find a thread with the answer. >.<
I searched with the exact words "how to appoint a moderator" and couldn't find that "How To: Appoint a Moderator?" thread for hours. >.< Now I feel especially stupid, but at least I've found what I needed.

I again thank you all for your patience with my stupidity.
Ellipsis

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: How do you appoint moderators?

Post by Jophy February 4th 2011, 10:39 am

May I remind you that double/triple posting isn't tolerated unless separated by 24 hours (Use the edit button) Wink

How do you appoint moderators? Solved10Solved -> Locked
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924

Back to top Go down