The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problem whit signature

4 posters

Go down

Solved Problem whit signature

Post by AeRoX_HuNtER February 10th 2011, 9:42 pm

Hallo i have problem whit signature in my forum cuz it dont shows in the topics.I the members put to can the signature shows but dont help.If someone know how to fix this please tell me.Thanks
AeRoX_HuNtER

Language : Bulgarian

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Problem whit signature

Post by musket February 10th 2011, 10:20 pm

In ACP>>Users & Groups>>Users options...Users settings....Allow Signatures : Groups or All members Smile

Problem whit signature Signat10

musket
musket
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 1130
Language : English

http://hemmingsdaman2.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket February 11th 2011, 6:31 am

Your Signature

Signature settings are to be changed in your profile settings as well (in the top navigation bar) - just switch to the "Signature" tab there. The signature space is limited to 500 characters, this cannot be increased. You can use bbCode and HTML as well in your sig, if it has been allowed by the administrators in the admin panel (General >> Forum >> Messages & Email >> Allow HTML / BBCode).

My Signature is not displayed, what should I do?

In general, there are two settings that could be the reason for your sig not to be displayed. The first one is in your admin panel, where you can allow or deny the use of signatures on a global level. Go to "Users & Groups / Users / User Options" and set "Allow Signatures" to YES.

The second option can be found in your personal profile settings. Go to "Profile >> Preferences" and enable the option "Always attach my signature". Your signature should now be attached to all posts you make, if you actually have content in it.

Note: On some forum versions, it's possible that you still won't see your signatures on posts you have already made, although you have activated all necessary options. There is no other way to change this than to edit those posts and mark the box "attach my signature to this post" and save.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down

Post by AeRoX_HuNtER February 12th 2011, 12:35 am

thanks alot
AeRoX_HuNtER

Language : Bulgarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy February 12th 2011, 2:47 am

Problem whit signature Solved10 Solved -> Topic Locked

Important: You can also help the moderators to know if your topic/problem is solved by EDITING your first post and marking the topic as solved. Thank you.
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924

Back to top Go down