The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

Probleme with posting comments

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Probleme with posting comments

Post by mcdusko on February 13th 2011, 9:15 am

Please help me i become really crazy, so my probleme is that i created a forum
(http://all4free.forum-invision.com/ ) but the button for
make a new post dont work ! It's not a button it's a image so nobdy can post a comment.
I'm a nem so please help me to configurat, i already try every combination and still nothing, i try to creat a member for my forum and even this fiction member can't write anything on , cause as ia said there are not the button what i can click on and post a comment.
Thanks for your quickly help, cause i think there are more easy forum and i will creat there if nobody help me.
This will be only one option for the moment.

mcdusko

Language : s

Back to top Go down

Re: Probleme with posting comments

Post by Base on February 13th 2011, 11:27 am

I have been on your forum and it appears that your site is based on downloading and sharing music, movies and programs. This is against ForuMotion's TOS and I would strongly advise you to NOT post anything of this content.

It may be a theme/skin problem. Have you tried adding the image into the "New Reply" or "New Post" field in the pictures management?

Base
Forumaster

Male Posts : 10386
Language : English and French

http://forumotionhub.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mcdusko on February 13th 2011, 12:35 pm

@Base wrote:I have been on your forum and it appears that your site is based on downloading and sharing music, movies and programs. This is against ForuMotion's TOS and I would strongly advise you to NOT post anything of this content.

It may be a theme/skin problem. Have you tried adding the image into the "New Reply" or "New Post" field in the pictures management?
Where. I don't see anything where i can write i was thinking that in forum is something where usually people can write and send a post, lol here i cant see anythink like this! Sad
i don't really understand where is the place where people can write? thx

mcdusko

Back to top Go down

Post by mcdusko on February 13th 2011, 12:37 pm

@mcdusko wrote:
@Base wrote:I have been on your forum and it appears that your site is based on downloading and sharing music, movies and programs. This is against ForuMotion's TOS and I would strongly advise you to NOT post anything of this content.

Where. I don't see anything where i can write i was thinking that in forum is something where usually people can write and send a post, lol here i cant see anythink like this! Sad
i don't really understand where is the place where people can write? thx
And where is the Reply, and why is not reply in the page somewhere down??

mcdusko

Back to top Go down

Post by Base on February 13th 2011, 12:44 pm

I've just been on your forum and it appears to be working just fine. It was a theme/skin problem I think.

I am also going to report your forum because it contains a link to download a movie which is against ForuMotion's TOS.

EDIT: Thank you for removing the content.

Base
Forumaster

Back to top Go down

Post by mcdusko on February 13th 2011, 1:20 pm

@Base wrote:I've just been on your forum and it appears to be working just fine. It was a theme/skin problem I think.

I am also going to report your forum because it contains a link to download a movie which is against ForuMotion's TOS.

EDIT: Thank you for removing the content.
yes ok i will deleted link but how you can see its working? did you try to write some comment? cuz i dont see any option that other even me peolpe can write a post comment? how they will do it?
I mean when i write somethink and then they write me back on my post i mean conversation dude?

mcdusko

Back to top Go down

Post by Base on February 13th 2011, 1:23 pm

To post a new topic or reply, you should see the buttons:

...and...

Clicking on them will bring you to a page where you are able to post.

Base
Forumaster

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum