The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

Is there any way to change the text that members see when they are not allowed to post in some subforum?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is there any way to change the text that members see when they are not allowed to post in some subforum?

Post by Diana on February 20th 2011, 1:42 pm

Is there any way to change the text that members see when they are not allowed to post in some subforum without relying on Typlo? Cause I contacted him in September 2010 and never got a reply from him.

Diana
Active Poster

Female Posts : 1286
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Re: Is there any way to change the text that members see when they are not allowed to post in some subforum?

Post by MrMario on February 20th 2011, 6:55 pm

Could you explain more? What does Typlo have to deal with this?

MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

http://test.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Is there any way to change the text that members see when they are not allowed to post in some subforum?

Post by Diana on February 21st 2011, 1:28 am

I was told to contact him in order to sort out language problems on my forum.
Some, most bits of it are in English when the forum language is set to another language. But I thought maybe this thing here can be done with template editing or somethign like that.

Diana
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana on February 22nd 2011, 5:27 pm

rhe wrote:Is there any way to change the text that members see when they are not allowed to post in some subforum without relying on Typlo? Cause I contacted him in September 2010 and never got a reply from him.

Diana
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario on February 22nd 2011, 7:56 pm

Template editing has nothing to do with language. This is a file that Typlo and some other people have access too.

MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

http://test.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum