The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.



Create a free forum like this one.

How can i use my Visa card for donate ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How can i use my Visa card for donate ?

Post by EMO on February 22nd 2011, 9:23 pm

I've some friends and other, who want donate. And i've Paypal, and Visa card (international debit card).

Can i add my visa card to get their donation ?

Thanks in advance Smile

EMO
Forumember

Female Posts : 251
Reputation : 3
Language : English, German, French, Itali, Spanish, Bangla, Hindi, Urdu,
Location : Heaven

Back to top Go down

Re: How can i use my Visa card for donate ?

Post by cG Founder on February 22nd 2011, 10:22 pm

no u cant

cG Founder
Forumember

Posts : 49
Reputation : 1
Language : english

http://www.sinfulforums.com

Back to top Go down

Re: How can i use my Visa card for donate ?

Post by MrMario on February 23rd 2011, 1:55 am

They are going to need to sign up with Paypal and add the amount to their Paypal account and then donate to the forum.

MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Reputation : 1830
Language : test

http://test.com

Back to top Go down

Re: How can i use my Visa card for donate ?

Post by EMO on February 23rd 2011, 3:44 pm

So, i can use paypal but not visa ? I need to add Visa there Sad

Paypal can be used directly, but Visa can't. So i wanted to add the Visa there.

Sounds like i can't add Visa Sad

Ok but what if i add paypal ? Can they donate by their credit card ? Even if they don't have paypal ?

EMO
Forumember

Female Posts : 251
Reputation : 3
Language : English, German, French, Itali, Spanish, Bangla, Hindi, Urdu,
Location : Heaven

Back to top Go down

Re: How can i use my Visa card for donate ?

Post by Jophy on February 24th 2011, 1:07 pm

It needs to be paypal or allopass. You can't donate if you don't have them.

Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
Reputation : 835
Language : English
Location : Somewhere

Back to top Go down

Re: How can i use my Visa card for donate ?

Post by EMO on February 25th 2011, 3:05 am

Joph25 wrote:It needs to be paypal or allopass. You can't donate if you don't have them.

Are you moderator ?

Anyway, would you please read my first post ?

@EMO wrote:I've some friends and other, who want donate. And i've Paypal, and Visa card (international debit card).

Can i add my visa card to get their donation ?

Thanks in advance Smile

I've mentioned: And i've Paypal, and Visa card (international debit card).

And i don't want donate, people will donate me. So i want to add donate button in my forum.

EMO
Forumember

Female Posts : 251
Reputation : 3
Language : English, German, French, Itali, Spanish, Bangla, Hindi, Urdu,
Location : Heaven

Back to top Go down

Re: How can i use my Visa card for donate ?

Post by Dark Sol on February 25th 2011, 3:52 am

YOu can have them donate to your paypal account if you create a donation button through paypal, then build an HTML page under modules.. last option at bottom of page.. and place your donation button there.

If they donate to your site using the forumation buttons. Those convert to credits you can use on the site for ad removal and stuff like that.. You do not get the money. Forumotion does.. To get the money, you need to do what I said above.

Dark Sol
New Member

Posts : 20
Reputation : 10
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Re: How can i use my Visa card for donate ?

Post by EMO on February 25th 2011, 9:27 am

@Dark Sol wrote:YOu can have them donate to your paypal account if you create a donation button through paypal, then build an HTML page under modules.. last option at bottom of page.. and place your donation button there.

If they donate to your site using the forumation buttons. Those convert to credits you can use on the site for ad removal and stuff like that.. You do not get the money. Forumotion does.. To get the money, you need to do what I said above.

ummm you deserve a Thanks:)
Do you know, where should i go and how to get or put the HTML code in forum ?

If no, i will try to find it out.

Thanks again Smile

EMO
Forumember

Female Posts : 251
Reputation : 3
Language : English, German, French, Itali, Spanish, Bangla, Hindi, Urdu,
Location : Heaven

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum