The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW UPDATE : Mobile forums, Footer edit, and more inside!

+61
bigugly11
ozmum
wow99
Base
MasterClaus
Bad Wolf
Zod
bplewis24
Asteroid35
Zeus
trashead
Ms.Milady
!_NICK_!
paor
Cody!
Tropica
hackmodford
maiquang
esoterica
Rogo
Ivo94
darkspectre
mpelmmc
LH Justin
sisterval
D
mrs dj
lisa1302
RisingForce
Natarama
felicity4us2
Login!
SoulART
TT_05_Stang
Ezio
Russel
huskyadmin
HyBrIdIzAtIoN
sivastar
Brad38
MarkChan
eagle8x
YoshiGM
BA_admin
LostLegend
JaloxinGraphics
Darren1
paint
adminplpl
-17emon.KiD-
Made
musket
Syfte
tugatech
TGC HARDC0RE
ToTheFuture
jamski
Irian
MrMario
Emilio
Shadow
65 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

mobile theme - NEW UPDATE : Mobile forums, Footer edit, and more inside! - Page 6 Empty NEW UPDATE : Mobile forums, Footer edit, and more inside!

Post by Shadow February 23rd 2011, 5:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

NEW UPDATE : Mobile forums, Footer edit, and more inside!

Hello,

In order to continuously improve our services and to bring you the best in the world of forums, we offer you today a new update that will add three brand new features. Very Happy

Without making you wait longer, here are the contents of this update:

1. Modifying the footer of your forums : In exchange of credits, you will know be able to delete the footer. Extra feature, you can also add your own links for free!

mobile theme - NEW UPDATE : Mobile forums, Footer edit, and more inside! - Page 6 RvVKI

mobile theme - NEW UPDATE : Mobile forums, Footer edit, and more inside! - Page 6 MriZm

2. More options in the moderation panel : You will now be able to change several topics at a time to 'sticky', 'announcement' or 'normal' in a few clicks!

mobile theme - NEW UPDATE : Mobile forums, Footer edit, and more inside! - Page 6 BLNoK

3. Your forum on your Mobile phone : Now, your forums are fully optimized for browsing via mobile devices and smartphones. The principle is very simple, the forum will automatically detect the visitors who access it from a mobile device or smartphone, and it automatically displays a version optimized for this type of navigation.
Of course, the visitor who does not wish to use the mobile version will be available to him the possibility to return to normal view forum.
This feature is still in beta, you will only be able to browse the forum as a guest. No posting yet.

mobile theme - NEW UPDATE : Mobile forums, Footer edit, and more inside! - Page 6 GZXj6

Finally, A big THANK YOU to the entire Forumotion community for all those brilliant ideas!
See you soon!

Best,
Forumotion Team

Last edited by Typlo on February 25th 2011, 4:07 pm; edited 9 times in total
Shadow
Shadow
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 16217
Language : French, English

Back to top Go down

mobile theme - NEW UPDATE : Mobile forums, Footer edit, and more inside! - Page 6 Empty Re: NEW UPDATE : Mobile forums, Footer edit, and more inside!

Post by Made May 31st 2011, 7:07 pm

Just letting y'all from Forumotion know my forum members are eager to see this "mobile application" go from beta to a fully functional version, as it has no use to them in its present state.

We are still very interested in this option. Do you have any estimate as to when this will happen?

Made
Made
Forumember

Female Posts : 180

Back to top Go down

mobile theme - NEW UPDATE : Mobile forums, Footer edit, and more inside! - Page 6 Empty Re: NEW UPDATE : Mobile forums, Footer edit, and more inside!

Post by KrussH June 28th 2011, 6:52 pm

thnks all
KrussH

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by !_NICK_! June 29th 2011, 10:42 am

I love this! Thanks for the feature. I just tried it out!
!_NICK_!
!_NICK_!
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1505
Language : English, HTML, and CSS

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom_iGraphics June 30th 2011, 12:09 pm

Nice, i will be usin this for my igraphics forum when i get it back.
thx
Tom_iGraphics

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6