The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

Skins

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Solved Skins

Post by beadtropolous on February 24th 2011, 1:28 pm

Does anyone know of where I can request a special skin pertaining to my site? I have a craft forum and would love a craft style site. Maybe with craft buttons as the buttons to each topic. and a smooth pink layout with darker pink text. My members are complaining of not being able to read the text in navigation on the selected skin I have. I did however change it to a brighter one that is readable but doesn't really pertain to crafting.

Any help would be well appreciated.

Here is my forum link to get an idea: http://craftfabolous.forumotion.com/

beadtropolous

Language : ENGLISH

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Skins

Post by Brad38 on February 24th 2011, 1:46 pm

Have you looked through all the skins on hitskins to see if there is something there you like? If there is no skins there, you would either have to create your own or tweak the one you're using now. You can make or find buttons on the net that might be more appropriate for your forum and you can also change the colours of things in your CSS.

Brad38
Forumember

Male Posts : 667
Language : english

http://pigeonchat.forumakers.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy on February 24th 2011, 1:47 pm

Hello,

Sorry, but we don't do theme requests.

Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by beadtropolous on February 24th 2011, 1:49 pm

Yup, I looked 2x through the premade skins. I wouldn't even know the first thing of making my own. That's why I was just curious to know if anyone made these for the admins of forums. I would love to try and make my own but wouldn't know where to start.

beadtropolous

Back to top Go down

Post by Brad38 on February 24th 2011, 1:53 pm

Well you can find buttons you like on the net, there are lots of sites that are for graphics like buttons to make your own. Any of the pictures for your skin can be changed in the ACP under picture management.

You can also change lots of elements in your CSS that pertain to header bars, text colours etc. Start looking at your CSS and experimenting with colours and pictures that are in there now. Always save a copy though in case you mess up. Smile

Brad38
Forumember

Male Posts : 667
Language : english

http://pigeonchat.forumakers.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy on February 24th 2011, 1:53 pm

Jophy
ForumGuru

Back to top Go down

Post by beadtropolous on February 24th 2011, 1:57 pm

Ya know what I may just stick with the one I have as I am by far a techy person and probably would do something that would change the internet world in rainbow colors or something. Laughing Thanks though for your help.

beadtropolous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy on February 24th 2011, 1:59 pm

Since this thread appears to be solved, I will lock this thread and mark it as solved now.

Important: You can also help the moderators to know if your topic/problem is solved by EDITING your first post and marking the topic as solved. Thank you.

Jophy
ForumGuru

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum