The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

Problem with Attachments

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Problem with Attachments

Post by JeffR on February 25th 2011, 8:29 am

Hi,

I have recently discovered that I can't access my Attachments. They worked fine a few days ago and when I try to access them I get the following Message:

You don't have permissions to access

I have checked everything in the ADmin panel and all the settings are the same as before. Also, many of my Attachments are no longer in the posts on my forum. I have a separate section for "Pictorials". These are just .pdf files with pictures and instructions on how to perform maintenance on the Honda Silver Wing (a scooter). But many of the Pictorials (attachments) are either gone or I don't have permission to access them.

Can anyone help me out? I have also read posts about some other problems with smileys (which is happening to me too) and pictures.

Thanks,

JeffR

JeffR

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Re: Problem with Attachments

Post by JeffR on February 26th 2011, 12:52 am

Hi,

I'm just responding to my original post. My attachments and smileys are working fine now. I just had to reload my Attachments since the ones that were there went away. So I guess this can be marked "SOLVED".

Thanks,

JeffR

JeffR

Back to top Go down

Re: Problem with Attachments

Post by Jophy on February 26th 2011, 4:05 am

May I remind you that double/triple posting isn't tolerated unless separated by 24 hours (Use the edit button) Wink

Solved => Locked

Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum