The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to show "Contacts" in Profile to other members.

Go down

How to show "Contacts" in Profile to other members. Empty How to show "Contacts" in Profile to other members.

Post by idragon March 2nd 2011, 00:04

Good day,

the problem I am having with my forum is that I have various members that wish to show their contact information, such as ICQ, AIM, MSN, so on. When other members attempt to view this information, the fields are showing, but the actual contact information is not.

My members will go to the member's list, selected a member's profile, and then select "Contacts". It is on that page for that respective user, it shows their website, ICQ, MSN, AIM and so on, but it's not listing the information.

I've gone into the admin console to try and find settings that would allow this contact information to be viewable to other members. I've confirmed within the admin console, that these contact fields are viewable to other members, and I've even tried reducing the permission level down to guest level, and still I have no joy.

I've engaged the "Friends Management" feature of the forum, have added such members to my user level account, and even with them added to my "Friends List" I am still not able to view said contact information.

Any thoughts on how to enable an option, that would allow each member that fills out their respective contact information to be viewable to other members. It seems like the settings are there, but they are just not working.

Thank you for your help.
idragon

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum