The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inviting people via this forum, chat show, accounts HELP

3 posters

Go down

Solved Inviting people via this forum, chat show, accounts HELP

Post by BC Staff Thu 3 Mar - 17:48

I hope this is in the right section! I have two questions I would really appriciate someone answering Smile
Q1: I am hoping to launch a chat show hosted by me where I interview (via webcam) people of my choice and I want to start a forumotion forum for it Smile Is this allowed since it will include my real face ect. Also would I be able to invite people via this forum to do a webcam interview? I understand it may be a problem because of safety and everything but I can assure you I am very safe and harmless, I just want to live my dream of becoming a host on a chat show I love you I love you
Q2: Is it allowed for me give my forums staff access to this forum account (BC Staff) I named it bc staff because I was hoping to give it to my staff so they could ask there own questions regards forumotion on an offical staff account? Also on this subject after doing that, could I then open up a brand new account just for me personally?

Thanks so much!
Your friend, Eddy AKA BC Staff

Last edited by BC Staff on Fri 4 Mar - 1:33; edited 1 time in total
BC Staff
BC Staff
Forumember

Male Posts : 84
Language : English

http://bearvillecove.findtalk.biz

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Inviting people via this forum, chat show, accounts HELP

Post by Sanket Thu 3 Mar - 21:57

Hi, your title not being specific and therefore not facilitating research via the search option, I'm not answering (nor is any other member ) until you change your title to a more specific one, related to your problem

Why do we ask you to use explicit titles
Code:
The forum's search engine bases its research on keywords found in [b]topic titles[/b].

When you do a research, do you use "help", "urgent", "problem", "SOS" or "question" as keywords to look for topics about your problem/question?

Certainly not!  So this is why it is important to use titles [b]related to your problem/question[/b].  Doing this makes the researches much easier for visitors who use the search engine to get an answer to their question.

Thanks for your understanding.

Cordially
Forumotion Staff
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down

Post by BC Staff Fri 4 Mar - 1:34

Ok I have changed it however, I can't see how that wasn't suitable but nvm
BC Staff
BC Staff
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Base Fri 4 Mar - 12:38

Hello BC Staff,

I have read the Terms of Service (TOS) and it appears that there is nothing against having a "chat show" on your forum. However, you will need to be careful of the content in your chat shows and make sure that they don't break the TOS.

There is also not a rule against sharing accounts on the support forum, but then again you, and your staff members, will need to be careful with what is done on said account. However, I am not completely sure this is the case. Correct me if I'm wrong. Wink

Regards,

Base
Base
Base
Forumaster

Male Posts : 10386
Language : English and French

http://forumotionhub.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BC Staff Fri 4 Mar - 15:20

Base wrote:Hello BC Staff,

I have read the Terms of Service (TOS) and it appears that there is nothing against having a "chat show" on your forum. However, you will need to be careful of the content in your chat shows and make sure that they don't break the TOS.

There is also not a rule against sharing accounts on the support forum, but then again you, and your staff members, will need to be careful with what is done on said account. However, I am not completely sure this is the case. Correct me if I'm wrong. Wink

Regards,

Base

Thanks very much for your help base! I was a little worried about posting about webcam because of course there are allot of wrong people out there lol :/ Thanks again mate!
BC Staff
BC Staff
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket Fri 4 Mar - 20:52

Since this thread appears to be solved, I will lock this thread and mark it as solved.
Inviting people via this forum, chat show, accounts HELP 2j4t5a8

Sanket Smile

Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum