The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

whether onlineguardian.net give prior warning before the block sites?

4 posters

Go down

Solved whether onlineguardian.net give prior warning before the block sites?

Post by Ezio Fri 4 Mar - 8:35

I just wanted to ask, whether online guardian.net give prior warning before the block sites?
and about whether the forum that discusses cheat games violate the ToS? i mean cheat like GTA san andreas, Left 4 Dead, etc.
sorry, I just simply ask. (because I want to add categories to my forum if you do not violate the ToS Very Happy )
I have read the Terms of Service but I still doubt about the cheat games Question Question .

Last edited by Ezio on Sat 5 Mar - 21:04; edited 1 time in total
Ezio
Ezio
Forumember

Male Posts : 155
Language : Bahasa. Indonesia

http://www.forumbargedoz.ce.ms

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: whether onlineguardian.net give prior warning before the block sites?

Post by kirk Fri 4 Mar - 8:45

No onlineguardian are not obligated to give you a warning nor would they ever.
As far as the cheats you are sharing.. i am not familiar with game cheats, but if it is something that is under copyright and you do not have permissions to use them, then the answer would be yes it is a violation and you could lose your forum for violations of forumotions TOS and international copy right laws.
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: whether onlineguardian.net give prior warning before the block sites?

Post by Ezio Fri 4 Mar - 9:11

kirk wrote:No onlineguardian are not obligated to give you a warning nor would they ever.
As far as the cheats you are sharing.. i am not familiar with game cheats, but if it is something that is under copyright and you do not have permissions to use them, then the answer would be yes it is a violation and you could lose your forum for violations of forumotions TOS and international copy right laws.

Well, now I understand thumleft . Thank you for your answer. unfortunately cheat games violate our Terms of Service. Sad even though I really wanted to add a subforum for that category. whether onlineguardian.net give prior warning before the block sites? 349163

No onlineguardian are not obligated to give you a warning nor would they ever.
it is very worrying pale , because I am still confused with the terms of service because of language differences are not yet so I understand, hehehe Mr. Green Mr. Green
Ezio
Ezio
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket Fri 4 Mar - 10:45

WEll so that is not allowed.
Solved.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk Fri 4 Mar - 10:50

guess not,
but i don't understand how cheats are a violation,
all it is are code numbers you put in the game to get to different levels,weapons etc.. right.
I see them in magazines and game cheat booklets all the time.

So just wondering if anyone can explain.. like i said i don't know much about stuff with gaming and or cheat codes.
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezio Sat 5 Mar - 21:03

kirk wrote:guess not,
but i don't understand how cheats are a violation,
all it is are code numbers you put in the game to get to different levels,weapons etc.. right.
I see them in magazines and game cheat booklets all the time.

So just wondering if anyone can explain.. like i said i don't know much about stuff with gaming and or cheat codes.

alright then. but I hope it does not violate the terms of service because of the cheat games will not be detrimental to real life.
I have not been able to add that category because it is still doubtful Question Question Question

WEll so that is not allowed.
Solved.
alright then, I still think to add it to the category
ok, thanks for reply
Ezio
Ezio
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy Sun 6 Mar - 6:48

whether onlineguardian.net give prior warning before the block sites? Solved10Since this thread has been marked as 'Solved', I will now lock this thread.
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
Language : English

Back to top Go down