The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I cannot make the Litigation function work

3 posters

Go down

I cannot make the Litigation function work Empty I cannot make the Litigation function work

Post by odin brotherhood March 8th 2011, 2:28 am

I tried to file a complaint through this, https://www.forumotion.com/en/litigation/, on numerous occasions, but I cannot complete the "snapshot" function. When that fails, the complaint is aborted. It is failing because of my own ignorance. I know little about computers.

I am not trying to be difficult, so please do not "warn" me. Instead, please help.

If you are helpful, I will pay to open a forum here. A legitimate forum. Warning a potential customer is not wise.

Thank you.

odin brotherhood

Language : english

Back to top Go down

I cannot make the Litigation function work Empty Re: I cannot make the Litigation function work

Post by MrMario March 8th 2011, 3:11 am

What is the error? Tried uploading the image imageshack?
You posted the same topic twice which I said not to post in public here. If you stated that you were having problems the second time I wouldn't of locked the topic.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

I cannot make the Litigation function work Empty Re: I cannot make the Litigation function work

Post by kirk March 8th 2011, 4:19 am

if you are unable to get screen shots you can always add the links to the post that the violations are taking place in, or just quote the post of the violation and you can send that to.
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Post by odin brotherhood March 8th 2011, 6:07 am

Thank you, Kirk.

The screen shots problem is probably something I am doing wrong, or perhaps my computer just blocks such links,

I have sent a private message to one of the senior adminsitrators, with details of the problem, so perhaps he could help.

MrMario, please do not block me or give me warnings. There is a libel posted on one of your forums, and I am trying to fix this without lawyers.
odin brotherhood

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario March 9th 2011, 4:15 am

I'm not going to give you a warning. I don't like to but if members don't follow my orders or rules then I have to give them out. If you contacted Typlo he is your best bet. Luky is only going to pass it along to Typlo anyways. Which means longer waiting.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down