The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

Slow for "new reply/new topic"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Slow for "new reply/new topic"

Post by TC on March 13th 2011, 6:58 am

Hi,

i have a free forum, and for the past few weeks i have had an issue with it beign slow to load, but mostly when it came to posting a new reply or topic. It could take minutes to load.

It was only me having issues, so figured it was on my end, but i now have members who are having the same issues.

Is there anythign i can do on my end to make it faster? Or is it a server issue?

Would upgrading to a paid forum eliminate the problem?

Many thanks in advance

TC

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Re: Slow for "new reply/new topic"

Post by th4nhc0n9 on March 13th 2011, 7:03 am

I meet the same problem. My 4rum loads very slowly.

th4nhc0n9
Forumember

Male Posts : 157
Language : Vietnam

http://vnbeauties.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy on March 13th 2011, 7:14 am

We'll see, if we'll get lots of reports from most of the users here about this problem, We'll report this problem to Typlo and let's wait 'til Monday

Meanwhile, could you please try clearing your cache(advice this to your other members too)?
http://help.forumotion.com/frequently-asked-questions-f5/how-to-clear-the-cache-in-firefox-internet-explore-chrome-t22597.htm

Or try other browsers too.

Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924

Back to top Go down

Post by pgag_1 on March 14th 2011, 2:12 am

Joph25 wrote:We'll see, if we'll get lots of reports from most of the users here about this problem, We'll report this problem to Typlo and let's wait 'til Monday

Meanwhile, could you please try clearing your cache(advice this to your other members too)?
http://help.forumotion.com/frequently-asked-questions-f5/how-to-clear-the-cache-in-firefox-internet-explore-chrome-t22597.htm

Or try other browsers too.

lol! *******

how is clearing your cache gonna help when the problem is clearly with forumotion!

iv only had this problem over 2 months now with no fix in sight, dont expect too much ppl fufufu

also my chat box is playin up AGAIN for ALL MEMBERS, thats ALL of them that are in! great service again!

Thumb down Thumb down Thumb down Thumb down Thumb down Thumb down Thumb down Thumb down Thumb down Thumb down Thumb down Thumb down Thumb down Thumb down Thumb down Thumb down Thumb down Thumb down Thumb down Thumb down Thumb down Thumb down

pgag_1
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on March 21st 2011, 9:43 pm

We are still having this problem, it works ok for a small amount of time, but it happens again. Members aren't posting as much anymore, because its so slow

We tried clearing caches. Nothing.

The members all use a range of different browsers, majority of us are still having issues. So i know its not a browser issue. I have a different browser on my work computer, and still have the same issues

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by domos123 on March 22nd 2011, 12:58 am

Sounds like one of their servers is being slow... :P

Last edited by domos123 on March 22nd 2011, 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I hate when it turns :P into a laughing smiley instead of a concentrating smiley)

domos123
Forumember

Male Posts : 35

http://millsberrymemberclub.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum