The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

hostile take over, coup

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Solved hostile take over, coup

Post by WHmiyasaki on March 13th 2011, 7:34 am

Hello, I am one of the Moderators for Bleachgotei.formotion.com. Today one of the Admins had removed all admin access to the two people that run our site. They refuse to give it back and want to run it for themselves. The founder of the Forum is no longer playing and had handed all authority over to one of the support admins. I do not believe they have the original founders information, nor does he frequent the site. Unfortunately all of the admins who had access cannot change the PW or Access the Admin Control panel.

I would like to see what my options are. Also to see if you are able to remove the two culprits of this coup.

WHmiyasaki

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: hostile take over, coup

Post by kirk on March 13th 2011, 8:28 am

if the new admin is kicking other admins, then he is the new founder and can basically do what he wants, so i would just try to talk and comprise with the new founder and see if yous can work things out.

If not gather all the other staff that was kicked and go start your own forum and say forget that guy.. Chances are if your members enjoyed there self's on that forum with the old staff then they would most likely to be anxious to join a new forum with the same staff and crew Smile

kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Post by WHmiyasaki on March 13th 2011, 8:42 am

thank you.

WHmiyasaki

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket on March 13th 2011, 10:20 am

Since this thread appears to be solved, I will lock this thread and mark it as solved.

Sanket Smile

Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

http://webartzforum.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum