The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin HTML & Google Chrome

3 posters

Go down

Admin HTML & Google Chrome Empty Admin HTML & Google Chrome

Post by Crazee March 14th 2011, 9:58 pm

I think I discovered part of the answer to my problem in a locked topic
https://help.forumotion.com/t87162-help-with-my-admin-panel-html?highlight=Cant+get+HTML+in+admin
Suddenly , I am unable to use HTML in admin; can't compose/send newsletters or update/modify widgets. Had no clue why, until you asked other member if they use GoogleChrome. So happens, I just started using it & that is when my HTML prob occured.
I am not very puter literate. Do I need to uninstall GoogleChrome, or can I change a setting somehow? After I saw your answer, I tried disabled add-ons on IE & it made no difference. Is it not an add-on? I am unable to use FireFox--it won't download--some configuration problem.
Am I beyond help?
Thanks in advance for any advice you can give.
Admin HTML & Google Chrome Forum_10
Admin HTML & Google Chrome Widget10
Crazee

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Admin HTML & Google Chrome Empty Re: Admin HTML & Google Chrome

Post by MrMario March 14th 2011, 10:02 pm

Please keep with the default font and color. Bold and color are allowed for staff moderation.

Its disabled for Chrome. You have to use another browser to use this.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by vegasjj March 15th 2011, 11:50 pm

Crazee wrote:
I am not very puter literate. Do I need to uninstall GoogleChrome, or can I change a setting somehow? After I saw your answer, I tried disabled add-ons on IE & it made no difference. Is it not an add-on? I am unable to use FireFox--it won't download--some configuration problem.
Am I beyond help?

I am Crazee's partner and the forum owner.

Our/her problem is not solved as you can see from her original post she did try a few things already.
We very much need your help!
If anyone can advise us we really would appreciate.

Thanks
JJ
vegasjj

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario March 16th 2011, 4:37 am

Please keep with the default font and color. Bold and color are allowed for staff moderation.

The thing is. We only provide support with Forumotion forums. Any computer problems is not our area. Contact tech support.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by vegasjj March 16th 2011, 8:19 am

MrMario wrote:Please keep with the default font and color. Bold and color are allowed for staff moderation.

The thing is. We only provide support with Forumotion forums. Any computer problems is not our area. Contact tech support.

Sorry about using bold and color. Generally I find them very useful and time saving for the reader - to emphasize/de-emphasize issues. Just easier to read. you must have your reasons, so sorry again.

About the problem we are having. We have no problem at all with the computer. As a matter of fact everything works normal in the forum as well. Any and all posts made by my partner are using and working properly with HTML. The problem is only in the admin panel. Particularly important is where we want to send out e-mail.
Please advise.

Much appreciating the help
Judith
vegasjj

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum