The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My site does not appear at forums directory.

2 posters

Go down

My site does not appear at forums directory. Empty My site does not appear at forums directory.

Post by Medias March 22nd 2011, 5:54 pm

Hello my site does not appear at forums directory.I have enable the option "Participate in Forums directory"
but i cant find my site at my category : internet->computers->software i am using the domain .forumgreek.com and I have 13000 points.Can anyone help me?.Thank you
Medias

Language : greek

Back to top Go down

My site does not appear at forums directory. Empty Re: My site does not appear at forums directory.

Post by MrMario March 22nd 2011, 6:51 pm

Are you viewing the Greek community or the English community directory?
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

My site does not appear at forums directory. Empty Re: My site does not appear at forums directory.

Post by Medias March 22nd 2011, 6:53 pm

I am viewing the greek. http://www.forumgreek.com/el/computers-and-internet/computers-462.htm .The other greek forums are normal in place.
Medias

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario March 22nd 2011, 7:00 pm

Your forum url is?
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by Medias March 22nd 2011, 7:02 pm

Medias

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario March 22nd 2011, 7:48 pm

Hacks, cracks and mods aren't allowed on this service what so ever. That being said, I don't provide support to forums that have this content on their forum.

Topic Locked

MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down