The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Help...i cant find a canadian # that works for buying credits for premium phone

3 posters

Go down

Please Help...i cant find a canadian # that works for buying credits for premium phone Empty Please Help...i cant find a canadian # that works for buying credits for premium phone

Post by Michael J Torsky Fri 25 Mar - 6:58

Hello,
Please help..i've been trying for days too buy credits by phone..no numbers work..im in ontario canada and cant find a canadian person too help me...does anyone have a # so i can buy credits please???

Michael J
Michael J Torsky

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Please Help...i cant find a canadian # that works for buying credits for premium phone Empty Re: Please Help...i cant find a canadian # that works for buying credits for premium phone

Post by MrMario Fri 25 Mar - 7:25

What number are you talking about?
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Please Help...i cant find a canadian # that works for buying credits for premium phone Empty Re: Please Help...i cant find a canadian # that works for buying credits for premium phone

Post by Michael J Torsky Fri 25 Mar - 7:41

Tha 1900 #
and the phone company told me i dont have them blocked Sad
Michael J Torsky

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario Fri 25 Mar - 20:11

I don't know what number you are taking about. Could you explain the issue?
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael J Torsky Sat 26 Mar - 9:53

In my administration panel it said my domain name was about too expire zoo I was trying too buy I think 1600 credits too purchase my name for the next year but when I went too pay through allow pass I couldn't...now I can't even get into my forum too get back into administration too pay through credit card...I'm so stuck here and I want too pay for the credits right now! Sad
Michael J Torsky

Back to top Go down

Post by Base Sat 26 Mar - 9:59

Use the domain that ForuMotion provides you with when you created your forum. Wink
Base
Base
Forumaster

Male Posts : 10386
Language : English and French

http://forumotionhub.net

Back to top Go down