The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

install script (code) all languages ​​in the forum

2 posters

Go down

install script (code) all languages ​​in the forum Empty install script (code) all languages ​​in the forum

Post by IndonesianFriendly March 26th 2011, 9:00 am

how to install the Official support forums all languages ​​in the registration and let the members can use the translation of each country respectively on the home page.

Please notice Script (code) in the installation language.

send it to my email is active in we.54d3w4@gmail.com

I have a script (code) of the Official support forums, for his close attention thank you ... please help forumotion it from all staff and the members who understand the script.

help me please... Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Last edited by IndonesianFriendly on March 26th 2011, 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : indonesian.crazy4us.com)
IndonesianFriendly
IndonesianFriendly

Male Posts : 2
Language : indonesian

http://indonesian.crazy4us.com/

Back to top Go down

install script (code) all languages ​​in the forum Empty Re: install script (code) all languages ​​in the forum

Post by Tropica March 26th 2011, 11:16 am

I do not understand ur mean,

- is it like global translator script? If so, but we do not have FTP access here, and although we have, is the script works with PhpBB ?

- Or, do you want to put code like google translator? if so, you can put that to ACP > Display > template > general > .... (at index_body if for home page only, or you can choose all page using overall header )

- Or you want to translate the board messages language only? member can choose that by change their preference after log-in, can not before register.

Btw, if I may comment, ur avatar pic ... I do not recommend to use it here, because you are not the staff at this support forum, you are the admin at your own forum, but here we both are member only, thx.
Tropica
Forumember

Language : Indonesian

http://gayindoforum.com

Back to top Go down