The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there a way to get rid of ads or at least block them for members?

3 posters

Go down

Is there a way to get rid of ads or at least block them for members? Empty Is there a way to get rid of ads or at least block them for members?

Post by yjosephh March 29th 2011, 6:04 am

A lot of my members seem to be getting annoyed by these ads and I have no clue how to get rid of them for members. I don't mind if guests are able to see them, but I want to be able to block them for my members.

If there is a way, please let me know. Thank you!
yjosephh
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Is there a way to get rid of ads or at least block them for members? Empty Re: Is there a way to get rid of ads or at least block them for members?

Post by Sanket March 29th 2011, 6:43 am

Admin Panel > General > Configuration > Activate Ads : Guests > Save
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down

Is there a way to get rid of ads or at least block them for members? Empty Re: Is there a way to get rid of ads or at least block them for members?

Post by yjosephh March 29th 2011, 6:51 am

Sanket wrote:Admin Panel > General > Configuration > Activate Ads : Guests > Save

I have already tried that, but I don't have an Activate Ads: Guests section. Mine has,

Activate Ads: All or Members and guests

not one option for Guests only. here's how it looks like,
Is there a way to get rid of ads or at least block them for members? Exampl11
yjosephh
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy March 29th 2011, 8:38 am

Hello,

New forums doesn't get an option to disable ads for members, you will need to pay for the complete removal of ads. Wink
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum