The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

FB "Like" Button not aligning properly

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FB "Like" Button not aligning properly

Post by Hillary.Reist on March 31st 2011, 1:18 am

Okay, so I'll explain my problem, and how I got there (including how I got my "Like" Button).

So, at first, I have been thinking about ways to get my FB Group for my Forum to be more productive. So, how better than to get a "like" button for my forum? So I got the code from Facebook (Here) and I saw somewhere on ForuMotion how you can put things in your body.

Admin Panel => Display => Templates => General => index_body => paste code between <!-- END message_admin_txt --> </table> and <!-- END message_admin_index -->

So, that's what I did, and it worked, as you can see in the image below.

But, for the life of me, I can't seem to align it to the right, so my Forum looks smoother and more organized. I would like it to be aligned with the images below (simulated).

I would perfer image #1 over #2, but if it isn't possible, then I'll settle.

But seriously. Halp?

Female Posts : 48
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Re: FB "Like" Button not aligning properly

Post by lisa1302 on April 3rd 2011, 2:08 am

try changing the margin on the CSS for this element:

.connect_widget_number_cloud {

.connect_widget a.like_button_no_like:hover .piece, .connect_widget a.like_button_no_like:hover {

Thats an example, so play with the numbers til it aligns correctly - I think 4px would be about right actually? 20px is as below

(Im not sure if I got all the elements there as there appears to be some movement when it hovers?)

Female Posts : 305
Language : Enlish

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum