Signature and Image Restrictions on Invision

Go down

Signature and Image Restrictions on Invision

Post by PetePorty on March 31st 2011, 11:32 pm

Well, hello guys; this is my first post here, and I come to ask a question. I'm a forum administrator, and we're currently using Invision for the forum. My problem is that several users keep using extremely big images on their signatures, and a large amount of lines of text too. Reading here I saw a post stating that the following code resizes the images on the signature to that size.

Code:
.signature_div img {
 max-width: 200px; max-height: 100px;
 }

But my question is, does that resize smaller images too? I'd also like to know if there's a way to make the image keep it's ratio when being resized. Is there any way to restrict the maximum amount of images on one's signature to one?

I know there's a mod somewhere that checks line-breaks to restrict the signature size, but I was wondering if there was a way to do it without getting extra software, and what to do about the amount of characters too.

Finally, I'd like to know if there's a way to either force all [img] tags to be under a [spoiler] tag (automatically) or just to forbid the use of [img] unless it's under a [spoiler]. I tried censoring "" to "Please post your image under a spoiler", but it didn't work.

Thanks for being a great host, and thanks for your help beforehand.
PetePorty

Male Posts : 1
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum