The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

Navigation Bar

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Navigation Bar

Post by Ethrock on April 1st 2011, 3:30 am

Hey there, if this is in the wrong section I apologize.

I was hoping somebody could share the html code for the Nav Bar in its entirety (or where I could find that) so that I can include the nav bar into an HTML page without using the setting "Do you wish to use the forum header and footer?" to yes.

The reason is that the content of the new HTML page does not fit properly (width) into the bounds of my forums wrapper. I designed a custom HTML page to support it but would like to have an appropriate nav bar (IE in style with the rest of the forums) to accompany this page so that users can get back to the forum easily.

Ethrock

Male Posts : 7
Language : Red Deer, Alberta

Back to top Go down

Re: Navigation Bar

Post by kirk on April 1st 2011, 3:33 am

yeah i know what you mean.
you will have to create it.. do you want just text or do you have images in your nav bar.

it's not hard to do, i would do everything in bbcode fist then convert it to html by placing it on the homepage message board, clicking save. it will auto convert it to html for you then you can remove it from the homepage message

if you need help i would need the links and or images you are using

kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Re: Navigation Bar

Post by Ethrock on April 1st 2011, 4:02 am

@kirk wrote:yeah i know what you mean.
you will have to create it.. do you want just text or do you have images in your nav bar.

it's not hard to do, i would do everything in bbcode fist then convert it to html by placing it on the homepage message board, clicking save. it will auto convert it to html for you then you can remove it from the homepage message

if you need help i would need the links and or images you are using

I actually don't need BBcode, I know how to program in HTML. I was just hoping there was a short hand so I wouldn't have to hunt down the background image for the nav bar from the skin, hardcode that in and write text overtop of it in a div.

Ethrock

Male Posts : 7
Language : Red Deer, Alberta

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum