The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

What have you done to enhanced your Portal/Forums?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What have you done to enhanced your Portal/Forums?

Post by Harmondale on April 2nd 2011, 10:08 pm

What have you done or added to enhance your site whether it be 3rd party or something you added yourself, the best ideas and Site/programs/widgets will be added to the list so other users can add them to there site. ill start by adding some stuff i did to my site

ToolBar
Skysa - Skysa toolsbar is very useful this is an insite toolbar not browser toolbar
Conduit (Browser)- the thing i liked about conduit toolbar is its very customisable and even let me use rpvu chat room in it not to mention you can earn money from it

Security
i added a couple of things to my site, it doesnt increase the security but it helps in other ways
1st thing i added was a fake bot which always shows as online in online members also gives out info when click on him, this may fool some stupid hackers into thinking twice about hacking your site (for an example goto My Site and click on the security bot in the whos online box)
2nd thing i added was Norton Websafe and McAfee Site Advisor link at the bottom of the site to show members the site is infact virus and spyware free

Entertainment
Arcade - who doesnt like playing little flash games? give them a reason to keep coming back to your site.

Widgets/Programs
Flash clocks - Various flash clocks and can set for different time zones, good for if you plan international events
Xat Chat - one of the most common flash chat rooms
Flockdraw - This is a Whiteboard you can add to your site many users can use at the same time, great for fun a games or just to have a laugh

Post what you got and ill add to the list

Harmondale
Forumember

Male Posts : 115
Language : English

http://eimvu.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum