The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Forumotion User - Tips & Help Appreciated

2 posters

Go down

New Forumotion User - Tips & Help Appreciated Empty New Forumotion User - Tips & Help Appreciated

Post by adeegan April 5th 2011, 19:13

Hello Everyone

Am totally new to this forumotion site and havn't got any experience when it comes down to website design although experimented with a few other sites and found this one the most user friendly

there's loads i need to learn so i could make a big long list of questions I have so i'll just ask 1 question at a time and other members are more then welcome to give me any tips or pointerswould be hugely appreciated

my forum is inike.forumotion.co.uk which is a gaming website mainly for a fifa clubs on the xbox
adeegan

Language : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

New Forumotion User - Tips & Help Appreciated Empty Re: New Forumotion User - Tips & Help Appreciated

Post by adeegan April 5th 2011, 19:15

need help on the positioning and maybe editing the look of my chatbox cheers
adeegan

Language : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

New Forumotion User - Tips & Help Appreciated Empty Re: New Forumotion User - Tips & Help Appreciated

Post by Base April 5th 2011, 19:20

Welcome to Forumotion, but...

Posting consecutively is not tolerated unless seperated by 24 hours since the last post.
In future, please use the edit button. Wink

New Forumotion User - Tips & Help Appreciated Editer15

There is a topic here that lists all the frequently asked questions: https://help.forumotion.com/t59451-frequently-asked-questions

You can also find the Tips and Tricks topic in there as well. Smile
Base
Base
Forumaster

Male Posts : 10386
Language : English and French

http://forumotionhub.net

Back to top Go down