The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can i set a value of post for Categories and forums so members are under that value can not go to the Categories and forum?

3 posters

Go down

Can i set a value of post for Categories and forums so members are under that value can not go to the Categories and forum? Empty Can i set a value of post for Categories and forums so members are under that value can not go to the Categories and forum?

Post by Luzo April 6th 2011, 12:57 pm

Hi! It's me again Smile now i having a problem that i don't want new members with no post to log in to Categories/forum. I mean if a new member with over 1 post or more than that value, they can go to the "forum" and see topics. And new members with 0 post, they can't log in to the "forum" to see topics.

Ex. I post a topic name "abcxyz" in forum called "Joke" and i want members who archive higher than 2 posts to go to "Joke", and members are under 2 posts can't go to "Joke" to see "abcxyz".
Luzo

Language : Vietnamese

Back to top Go down

Can i set a value of post for Categories and forums so members are under that value can not go to the Categories and forum? Empty Re: Can i set a value of post for Categories and forums so members are under that value can not go to the Categories and forum?

Post by MrMario April 6th 2011, 3:33 pm

MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Can i set a value of post for Categories and forums so members are under that value can not go to the Categories and forum? Empty Re: Can i set a value of post for Categories and forums so members are under that value can not go to the Categories and forum?

Post by Base April 6th 2011, 6:21 pm

By using the tutorial provided to you by MrMario, you can combine the effect with this: https://help.forumotion.com/t38399-restricted-forums

...to create a restricted forum. Smile
Base
Base
Forumaster

Male Posts : 10386
Language : English and French

http://forumotionhub.net

Back to top Go down