The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...How do I/Can I report an ''Owner'' from a subforum? (Forum created from Forum-Motion)

2 posters

Go down

...How do I/Can I report an ''Owner'' from a subforum? (Forum created from Forum-Motion) Empty ...How do I/Can I report an ''Owner'' from a subforum? (Forum created from Forum-Motion)

Post by Allya April 7th 2011, 7:17 pm

I was just wondering if I could...Cause there is a forum I frequent, and the Owner of that site, the one who set it up is probably the most horrid, mean person that has ever lived... A lot of the other people on that site agree with me.

I'll share a few things about what he does, but only if I can report people like him. If I can't, then I'll probably just ignore the problem and the leave the forum? Anyway, I kinda need help...Hasn't done much for my self-esteem.
Allya

Language : English

Back to top Go down

...How do I/Can I report an ''Owner'' from a subforum? (Forum created from Forum-Motion) Empty Re: ...How do I/Can I report an ''Owner'' from a subforum? (Forum created from Forum-Motion)

Post by MrMario April 7th 2011, 8:02 pm

If he's follow the Terms of Service, there isn't much Forumotion can do. If he's breaking it, then we can do something by reporting it at https://www.forumotion.com/en/litigation/
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down