The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why are the ads not editable anymore.

3 posters

Go down

Solved Why are the ads not editable anymore.

Post by aflliktion April 9th 2011, 4:38 am

You used to be able to make your forum so only guests had to see the ads. Now, all my members and staff have to see them. Is this a glitch? Or is this the new way ForumOtion runs?
In the ACP the only option is for guests and members for the ads.
How can I make my new forum like it was a year ago and turn of the ads for registered members, and my staff?
Afliktion.
aflliktion

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Why are the ads not editable anymore.

Post by Nomee April 9th 2011, 4:48 am

The advertisement policy forumotion has been changed since August/September 2010. ( I don,t know the exact month but I think it was August or September. Only those people will be able to disable Ads for members who created the Forum before the said time. If you do create forum after August OR September than you will not see this option in your ACP .

Keep Care

Regards,
Nomee
Nomee
Nomee
Forumember

Male Posts : 384
Language : Urdu,English

http://www.businessfellows.biz

Back to top Go down

Post by aflliktion April 9th 2011, 4:56 am

That really saddens me. I have trusted this place for some time because there was no interference for registered members or staff with the ads. I can't have my registered members dealing with ads, and I certainly will not deal with my staff dealing with them. There's a difference from making money to greed.
I guess I will have to look elsewhere to build my forum/site.
Thank You Nomee.
aflliktion

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy April 9th 2011, 5:35 am

Why are the ads not editable anymore. Solved10Since this thread appears to be solved, I will lock this thread and mark it as solved now.

Important: You can also help the moderators to know if your topic/problem is solved by EDITING your first post and marking the topic as solved. Thank you.

~ Joph25
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
Language : English

Back to top Go down