The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to add a list of questions before registering???

2 posters

Go down

How to add a list of questions before registering??? Empty How to add a list of questions before registering???

Post by jking April 9th 2011, 9:21 pm

Ok first off i want to say i spent hours trying to find what im looking for and i found it once but i cant find it again. admin Luky had posted in the thread i found but now i cant find it..... anyways.

I want to be able to add a list of like 5 questions someone needs to answer before they are able to register on my forum ann i would like to be able to view the answers before i approve them. Now i have seen this done and have actually had to do this on a different forum...can it be done here or do i have to go else were to get what i want.
jking

Language : Erie, Pennsylvania

Back to top Go down

How to add a list of questions before registering??? Empty Re: How to add a list of questions before registering???

Post by lisa1302 April 9th 2011, 11:25 pm

You need to create fields in the user profile

Go to admin panel-users&groups-users-profile, create new fields and set them as 'Necessarily filled ?' Yes

Then you'd have to set in user options 'New accounts activation :' to Admin

That way they HAVE to enter the details when they press register, and then you HAVE to aprove it

Hope thats what you wanted, this is what mine looks like doing that (although mine activate their own by email) How to add a list of questions before registering??? Reg10
lisa1302
lisa1302
Forumember

Female Posts : 305
Language : Enlish

http://www.babiesandall.com

Back to top Go down