The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

Special Users in Rank Administration

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Special Users in Rank Administration

Post by GhostCXR on April 22nd 2011, 12:47 am

So, I created my own forums and I need help with the rank administration. I want to separate the actual ranks by an emblem and title. Such as, Super Moderators have a different icon than the administrators. I want to know if I can actually assign this to a certain group without the post count minimum or limit. I have been told that there is a way that an admin can assign a certain person or group with an icon, but I don't know how. If there is any way someone can help me, I would be very appreciative.

GhostCXR

Male Posts : 2
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Re: Special Users in Rank Administration

Post by SLGray on April 22nd 2011, 5:29 am

Manually add the member to the group, then go the member's profile in your administration panel and assign a rank to that member. To assign a rank go to the bottom of the member's profile in the administration panel. Make sure to save the changes.

To add an image/emblem go to Administration Panel>>Users & Groups>>Ranks>>Rank Administration
When you create or modify the ranks, there should be an option called Rank Image URL.
This option deals with post counts: Set as Special Rank. If you do not want it to be based on the number of posts, check the yes box.

SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 35653
Language : English

http://fmthemes.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum