The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get forum reply note with PM? Or watch my latest topics/thread/forum posts?

5 posters

Go down

Get forum reply note with PM? Or watch my latest topics/thread/forum posts? Empty Get forum reply note with PM? Or watch my latest topics/thread/forum posts?

Post by rockylin May 1st 2011, 3:26 pm

Are new to this site and have a few questions.

Our forum will be working as a role playing site, so it would be handy if you could get a note on the site, like a PM or other note, as soon as you get a reply in the forum. Is this possible? We don't really have a big use of getting a note to the email only.

If this is not possible, are we able to somehow quickly be able to see our recent forum topics, posts or whatever to more easily keeping track of where we have been replying instead of searching through the whole forum for every thread where we might have gotten a reply?

Thank you in advance
rockylin

Language : Sverige

Back to top Go down

Get forum reply note with PM? Or watch my latest topics/thread/forum posts? Empty Re: Get forum reply note with PM? Or watch my latest topics/thread/forum posts?

Post by MrMario May 1st 2011, 7:56 pm

Sorry nope.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Get forum reply note with PM? Or watch my latest topics/thread/forum posts? Empty Re: Get forum reply note with PM? Or watch my latest topics/thread/forum posts?

Post by Emmageekster June 8th 2011, 8:44 pm

Is this something that will happen in the future or it is not on agenda. Just got asked that question by a group member.

Thank you.
Emmageekster

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Gangstar15 June 8th 2011, 10:04 pm

did you tried the Recent topics widget?
Gangstar15
Gangstar15
Forumember

Female Posts : 392

http://www.designdrops.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 June 9th 2011, 5:26 am

Hi,

You could also "watch a topic" so you get an email alerting you to a reply to xx topic, however the email will not contain what the message is.
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853
Language : English

Back to top Go down