The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PM Button

3 posters

Go down

PM Button Empty PM Button

Post by coco moco May 4th 2011, 12:39 am

First post :wouhou:

I actually like a lot of the standard buttons that come with the phpbb silver skins, however the PM button said MP Sad I'm sure it was a translation from the French and tiny a little niggle but I've sorted it anyways Smile

PM Button New_ic10

If you would like to use it then can you please save itand store it on your own image hosting site as I may not have it up forever.

For the truly observant amongst you/really picky people you will notice that the curved corners have 4 white pixels. This in fact is not an error on my part, I just couldn't work out how to save the "curved" shape without it - to be more precise it made the other edges look weird without the extra pixel (yep did host as a png). I've left them white so it can be integrated easily with the background it goes on.

For the not so observant - you really can't ever see it Very Happy

If someone can make it look amazing, then please feel free. I've added it as I loved the simplicity of the standard silver skin and wanted to share the English language version of the button I created.

*To mods this probs is in the wrong spot as it isn't a question so please move if req'd - I'm still finding my way around Smile*
coco moco
coco moco
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

PM Button Empty Re: PM Button

Post by lisa1302 May 4th 2011, 1:48 am

ummmmm thats the same as the PM button on this very forum?
lisa1302
lisa1302
Forumember

Female Posts : 305
Language : Enlish

http://www.babiesandall.com

Back to top Go down

PM Button Empty Re: PM Button

Post by MrMario May 4th 2011, 3:28 am

Hello,

Graphic request are done at https://help.forumotion.com/f6-graphic-design-section.

=> Locked
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down