The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.



Create a free forum like this one.

Is it possible?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is it possible?

Post by Spice♥ on May 5th 2011, 4:01 am

Is it possible for moderators to change the ranks above each user's profile pictures?
If there is, please send me a link to where I can find out how to do it.

Spice♥
New Member

Female Posts : 23
Reputation : 0
Language : English
Location : Alberta

Back to top Go down

Re: Is it possible?

Post by Superfatcatnine on May 5th 2011, 4:13 am

@Spice♥ wrote:Is it possible for moderators to change the ranks above each user's profile pictures?
If there is, please send me a link to where I can find out how to do it.
Hi! It is not possible for moderators to change The ranks of users. Only Admins can do that.

Superfatcatnine
Forumember

Male Posts : 60
Reputation : 1
Language : English
Location : Texas

Back to top Go down

Re: Is it possible?

Post by Spice♥ on May 5th 2011, 4:17 am

@Superfatcatnine wrote:
@Spice♥ wrote:Is it possible for moderators to change the ranks above each user's profile pictures?
If there is, please send me a link to where I can find out how to do it.
Hi! It is not possible for moderators to change The ranks of users. Only Admins can do that.
Are you sure? this is becoming a real problem.

Spice♥
New Member

Female Posts : 23
Reputation : 0
Language : English
Location : Alberta

Back to top Go down

Re: Is it possible?

Post by Superfatcatnine on May 5th 2011, 4:25 am

@Spice♥ wrote:
@Superfatcatnine wrote:
@Spice♥ wrote:Is it possible for moderators to change the ranks above each user's profile pictures?
If there is, please send me a link to where I can find out how to do it.
Hi! It is not possible for moderators to change The ranks of users. Only Admins can do that.
Are you sure? this is becoming a real problem.
Why is it becoming a real problem? And yes i am sure. And Do you mean Group or the Rank? (A Group is what makes the color of a member change. A rank is what shows What Rank the user is E.G Admin.)

Superfatcatnine
Forumember

Male Posts : 60
Reputation : 1
Language : English
Location : Texas

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum