The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MAKE IT USER FRIENDLY. WTF

3 posters

Go down

MAKE IT USER FRIENDLY. WTF Empty MAKE IT USER FRIENDLY. WTF

Post by iJoCiou May 13th 2011, 5:26 pm

WHAT THE HELL?!

Why cant you people figure out that some of us dont use forums often. All this specific crap being hidden in tiny hiding places is REALLY turning me off from your services and Im already about to go find a forum site that is COMPASSIONATE to new friggen users.

My whole forum cant log the freak in because it says that an administrator is making changes. Yet I cant find ANY panel ANYWHERE to open the !@#$%!#$%!ing forum back up to my members.

WHY would you people hide something SO IMPORTANT???!!!

I have been through my administrator page over and over and over again, I have EVERYTHING set for members priviledges being wide open, and still noone can log in because of your stupid little "Administrator is working" message. WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU BLOCK PEOPLE FROM SEEING STUFF SIMPLY BECAUSE THE ADMIN IS DOING STUFF?! Where the hell did you hide that STUPID ass feature? SO I CAN TURN IT OFF.

And YEAH Im cussing a little bit.. what kind of MORON would design a forum so it cant be under construction WHILE people can view it. THATS IDIOTIC.

ESPECIALLY when as far as Im aware I DIDNT CHOOSE THIS FUNCTION.

If I cant fix this by tonight Im completely moving my team elsewhere... somewhere where you dont have to study a f*cking MANUAL just to set up the forum. What the hell is wrong with you people?!

Forum of Forums my ASS!!!
iJoCiou

Language : ENGRISH

Back to top Go down

MAKE IT USER FRIENDLY. WTF Empty Re: MAKE IT USER FRIENDLY. WTF

Post by Gangstar15 May 13th 2011, 5:30 pm

Hmm.. we can all help because this is not a big problem.
but after u write all this.. omg..
Gangstar15
Gangstar15
Forumember

Female Posts : 392

http://www.designdrops.net/

Back to top Go down

MAKE IT USER FRIENDLY. WTF Empty Re: MAKE IT USER FRIENDLY. WTF

Post by Base May 13th 2011, 6:16 pm

I don't like this topic at all. If you have a problem with something, we're here to help. This is NOT the place to have a rant and bash Forumotion. If you don't like us, then don't even think about creating a senseless topic such as this. Have you even checked the frequently asked questions section? It may contain an answer to your problem.

If you need some assistance, please create a new topic asking for it in a sensible manner. I am therefore locking this topic. MAKE IT USER FRIENDLY. WTF Redface

Don't ever let me, or anyone else, see such a topic again.
Base
Base
Forumaster

Male Posts : 10386
Language : English and French

http://forumotionhub.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum