The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

There are supposed to be NO ADS???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

There are supposed to be NO ADS???

Post by Darthsensei on May 14th 2011, 5:25 am

I jumped into this forum with both feet because when I was working on it there were no ads the very next time I log in I see PLAY NOW or DOWNLOAD NOW. Not only ads but the very deceptive ones that look like my organization support them. This is not ok. Any help you can provide would be most appreciated.

Darthsensei

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Re: There are supposed to be NO ADS???

Post by Superfatcatnine on May 14th 2011, 5:27 am

@Darthsensei wrote:I jumped into this forum with both feet because when I was working on it there were no ads the very next time I log in I see PLAY NOW or DOWNLOAD NOW. Not only ads but the very deceptive ones that look like my organization support them. This is not ok. Any help you can provide would be most appreciated.

Hi! Yes, There are Supposed to be ads. You can get rid of them if you purchase credits. you can do that in the Admin panel.

Superfatcatnine
Forumember

Male Posts : 60
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Re: There are supposed to be NO ADS???

Post by Guest on May 14th 2011, 5:31 am

there are suppose to be ads so then founders can buy credits with cash and the web builders can earn some money and if you dont remove them then the owners of the ads get a small amount of money

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum