The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

Password

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Password

Post by Hunterjon on May 15th 2011, 6:41 am

Well My Website I Am Thinknig Of Making for Gaming Will Contain Information That I Don't Want Leaked. Can I Create A Password To Redirect To The Actually Website Itself Once It Is Entered Correctly?

Hunterjon

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Re: Password

Post by Guest on May 15th 2011, 6:48 am

umm you can keep a portal and hide all the forums except the introduction place so that other users can only see one forum and all the other info is save OR you can try to keep a html page and keep a login widget on it and after you login it redirects you to your actual forum

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk on May 15th 2011, 6:51 am

i do know what you mean.
When you create a forumotion forum you have to create a user name and pass for your founder account? so i am confused on what you mean by redirecting to somewhere else.. there would be nothing for it to redirect to accept your forum you are logging in to..

Please try explain in terms we can better understand.
Thank you.

kamz89 wrote:umm you can keep a portal and hide all the forums except the introduction place so that other users can only see one forum and all the other info is save OR you can try to keep a html page and keep a login widget on it and after you login it redirects you to your actual forum

oh is that what he means?
It kind of threw me for a loop.. Razz

kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on May 15th 2011, 7:20 am

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Base on May 15th 2011, 10:37 am

You could try reading this topic if it helps: http://help.forumotion.com/t76762-create-password-protected-forum

...and please don't use capitals at the start of Every Single Word Like This because it's really annoying. Wink

Base
Forumaster

Male Posts : 10386
Language : English and French

http://forumotionhub.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum