The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Password

3 posters

Go down

Password Empty Password

Post by Hunterjon May 15th 2011, 6:41 am

Well My Website I Am Thinknig Of Making for Gaming Will Contain Information That I Don't Want Leaked. Can I Create A Password To Redirect To The Actually Website Itself Once It Is Entered Correctly?
Hunterjon

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Password Empty Re: Password

Post by Guest May 15th 2011, 6:48 am

umm you can keep a portal and hide all the forums except the introduction place so that other users can only see one forum and all the other info is save OR you can try to keep a html page and keep a login widget on it and after you login it redirects you to your actual forum

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk May 15th 2011, 6:51 am

i do know what you mean.
When you create a forumotion forum you have to create a user name and pass for your founder account? so i am confused on what you mean by redirecting to somewhere else.. there would be nothing for it to redirect to accept your forum you are logging in to..

Please try explain in terms we can better understand.
Thank you.

kamz89 wrote:umm you can keep a portal and hide all the forums except the introduction place so that other users can only see one forum and all the other info is save OR you can try to keep a html page and keep a login widget on it and after you login it redirects you to your actual forum

oh is that what he means?
It kind of threw me for a loop.. Razz
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 15th 2011, 7:20 am

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Base May 15th 2011, 10:37 am

You could try reading this topic if it helps: https://help.forumotion.com/t76762-create-password-protected-forum

...and please don't use capitals at the start of Every Single Word Like This because it's really annoying. Wink
Base
Base
Forumaster

Male Posts : 10386
Language : English and French

http://forumotionhub.net

Back to top Go down