The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have never received an activation code

2 posters

Go down

Have never received an activation code Empty Have never received an activation code

Post by dwilke333 May 16th 2011, 22:30

Actually have never received any email from forumotion.

We started a private group last week. The administrator and one member have been able to join the group. Me and one other member have not.

Apparently I'm not able to log in because either my user name or password are not correct. Which one, I have no way of knowing. I'm pretty sure what user name and password I used, but it doesn't seem to work and I've even tried other combinations to no avail.

I've tried asking for a new password, but am told that my user name doesn't match my email addy. Well, apparently that's the problem alright, but how do I solve it?

I've never received an activation code email - I've never received any correspondence from forumotion. But, they know who I am because they are telling me that my user name doesn't match my email addy. DUH!

I just want to be able to access our chat group. Not asking for much. Why do they have the Contact link if no one ever contacts you back?

I registered here. Have no problem here. Just everywhere else in this forum.
dwilke333

Language : Diana

Back to top Go down

Have never received an activation code Empty Re: Have never received an activation code

Post by MrMario May 17th 2011, 01:53

I'm locking this topic because its the suggestion section not the support section.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down