The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

how to make a user make atleast one post before they can log out(read the whole thread plz)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Solved how to make a user make atleast one post before they can log out(read the whole thread plz)

Post by Guest on May 20th 2011, 3:34 am

I think this exists and i would want this feature that whenever a user logs in they have to make at least one before they log out because i get more then 50 users sometimes log in to my forum but those 50 users dont post at all and the others around about 10-20 users post.If this feature doesnt exist then any code or something would help.

I think it exists because when i searched it up on google it gave me an answer but it kept on giving me codes for a version thats so unfamiliar to everyone who posted on that thread and the version was called bsbkd

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: how to make a user make atleast one post before they can log out(read the whole thread plz)

Post by Sanket on May 20th 2011, 5:16 am

This is not possible. How will you force anyone to post?

Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

http://webartzforum.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: how to make a user make atleast one post before they can log out(read the whole thread plz)

Post by Guest on May 21st 2011, 4:57 am

idk but they are getting active but i thought this feature exists.

nvm lock it

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy on May 21st 2011, 5:29 am

Solved

Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
Language : English

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum