The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

we need a real "thanks" button (vote)

3 posters

Go down

do you want a real thanks button for your forum?

we need a real "thanks" button (vote) Left11100%we need a real "thanks" button (vote) Right11 100% 
[ 5 ]
we need a real "thanks" button (vote) Left110%we need a real "thanks" button (vote) Right11 0% 
[ 0 ]
we need a real "thanks" button (vote) Left110%we need a real "thanks" button (vote) Right11 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

we need a real "thanks" button (vote) Empty we need a real "thanks" button (vote)

Post by bruhub May 25th 2011, 12:08 pm

the current thanks button only works for the original poster,we need a thanks button on every post in the threads for all users to see and use.anyone that has been to any vbulliten forum knows what i am talking about.it is a great feature and would improve the functionality of any forummotion forum.
bruhub

Language : english

Back to top Go down

we need a real "thanks" button (vote) Empty Re: we need a real "thanks" button (vote)

Post by Sanket May 25th 2011, 4:44 pm

Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down

we need a real "thanks" button (vote) Empty Re: we need a real "thanks" button (vote)

Post by bruhub May 25th 2011, 8:55 pm

yes it was locked because it didnt have a poll,so i added a poll.i also have searched the question and have yet found an answer that makes the question not worth asking again. if it is something that cant be done,then just say it cant be done.
bruhub

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by ioncube May 25th 2011, 9:04 pm

yes I have provided the solution as well; don't know why mods not hearing this thing
ioncube
ioncube
Forumember

Male Posts : 279
Language : eng

http://defencedog.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket May 26th 2011, 5:54 am

bruhub wrote:yes it was locked because it didnt have a poll,so i added a poll.i also have searched the question and have yet found an answer that makes the question not worth asking again. if it is something that cant be done,then just say it cant be done.
Its not the question of whether its worth asking again or not. Why do you want multiple threads on it? Don't you get the point?
Thread is hereby being locked, since its already been suggested.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down