The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Icons: not sure if I am saying this right but...

3 posters

Go down

Solved Icons: not sure if I am saying this right but...

Post by Final May 26th 2011, 4:16 pm

Hello ,I am not sure if I am saying this right but, On the very left of topics there is a symbol in a small square, here on this site you have keys for topic being locked ect. on my site it is just a standard pattern, I am wondering if they can all be different? as in a Moose pic for the moose sec, bear for bear ect, I know you can put a pic to the right of the symbol inside the small square, in the rectangle with the wording you place there , this is not what I want to do, I want to change the pic in the small square on the very left of the page, thanks.
Final

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Icons: not sure if I am saying this right but...

Post by Base May 26th 2011, 5:45 pm

Hi, are you referring to a topic icon by any chance? If so, you might want to take a look at this topic: https://help.forumotion.com/t86303-topic-icons-how-to-add-a-solved-icon

Smile
Base
Base
Forumaster

Male Posts : 10386
Language : English and French

http://forumotionhub.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Final May 27th 2011, 12:16 pm

Ok, that was what I was looking for. Unfortunatly I can't do what I wanted, by the looks of the set up they all have to be the same, well almost, I know I can change new topic hot topic ect. Thats not what I wanted to do. thanks for your time.
Final

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 27th 2011, 11:43 pm

then can you explain it in more details or post a screenshot with arrows and speech bubbles on it to explain it to us much better so we can get it easily

Back to top Go down

Post by Final May 28th 2011, 11:46 am

I wish I could do that for you, but none of my upload pics appear. I can only get red x's so I don't even know when I have the right stuff up or if anyone else can even see them,this started a few weeks ago and I am still trying to figure out why? on one of my sites only the text shows up [pic # and name]. Besides you put me in the right place in Admins, The only way I could do what I wanted, would be to make my own icons with code, or I would not have a icon that shows hot topics ect. I do not want to put in that much time on the project.Thanks again for your time, I do appreciate it.
Final

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario May 28th 2011, 7:16 pm

What is the icon url you are using?
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by Final May 29th 2011, 11:52 am

The founder has a file with illiweb so the icons all say illiweb bbtech folder, so I can't tell you that. We at our Admins have for now, decided to leave it as it is. thank you for your time.
Final

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario May 29th 2011, 11:21 pm

Solved => Locked
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum