The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MUSIC!!!! NEED HELP [I AM NEW]

4 posters

Go down

MUSIC!!!! NEED HELP [I AM NEW] Empty MUSIC!!!! NEED HELP [I AM NEW]

Post by General_Mike2035 June 1st 2011, 12:33 am

The members and i, want some music, but see i want a playlist, that will play, through all the pages, and everything, but i need it to be free and no download, required, -.- im only 15 and so far i have a pretty cool website, for a game i play called D.O [Desert-operations] and i run a clan [alliance] and we used the website to help us keep more organized my website is www.1stmid.forumotions.net well, i need a play list!!! pplllzzz!!!! i am in deep need of one!!! i can give you bands, for example

FFDP: [Five Finger Death Punch]
Eminem
Papa Roach
Shinedown
mettalica
Dead By April
Slipknot
3 days grace
3 doors down

this is just some, that we want. . . if you could ppllzzz help pplllzzz dooo thank you!!
General_Mike2035

Language : English

Back to top Go down

MUSIC!!!! NEED HELP [I AM NEW] Empty Re: MUSIC!!!! NEED HELP [I AM NEW]

Post by Mike June 1st 2011, 1:20 am

I must say there's really no way to keep it playing, and having music isnt worth it. If you have music and you switch page, the music restarts again, the only logical way to listen to it is to have it pop up, or have the user open a new tab for a link
Mike
Mike
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 4255
Language : English, HTML, CSS

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk June 1st 2011, 9:29 am

Drogba921 wrote:I must say there's really no way to keep it playing, and having music isnt worth it. If you have music and you switch page, the music restarts again, the only logical way to listen to it is to have it pop up, or have the user open a new tab for a link

Yes adjustable pop-out players is the way to go,
I will be creating a tutorial on how to create a player like i have on the top of this page sometime over the weekend.

This is not recommended for IE users,, Firefox and chrome are the best browser for this type of coding.

http://www.forumsuccessors.com/h35-music-page-test-draft-one-examples-cut

Anyway what kind of music player are you using now. and what are the dimensions

kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Base June 1st 2011, 10:41 am

Just make sure that you're also not hosting any copyrighted music illegally. Smile
Base
Base
Forumaster

Male Posts : 10386
Language : English and French

http://forumotionhub.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum