The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

what are the chatbox commands?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Solved what are the chatbox commands?

Post by Paltalkjr on June 2nd 2011, 11:49 pm

what are the chatbox commands?
(eg: ban someone, boot someone ect)

Paltalkjr

Male Posts : 11
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: what are the chatbox commands?

Post by Captain Kuchiki on June 2nd 2011, 11:52 pm

you can see them by going to acp>modules>chatbox>config

/clear- Delete the messages from the Chatbox
/cls- Same as the '/clear' command
/ban- Ban a member from the Chatbox. This command must be followed by the username to ban. (ex: /ban username). Once the user is banned, he won't see neither have access to the Chatbox.
/unban- To unban a user from the Chatbox. Its use is identical to ban (ex: /unban nickname)
/me- In the beginning of a sentence, this command will be replaced by your username (ex: /me eats a delicious pizza" will display "Nickname eats a delicious pizza")
/kick -Disconnect a member from the Chatbox. The command must be followed by the username to disconnect (ex: /kick username). Disconnecting a user won't prevent him from reconnecting.
/exit -Disconnect from the Chatbox. You can also precise the reason that will be visible for all members connected (ex: /exit reason)
/abs -Send a message noticing that you're absent. You can add a reason that will be displayed in the message and visible by all members connected to the Chatbox (ex: /abs reason)

Captain Kuchiki
Forumember

Male Posts : 193
Language : Serbian, English

Back to top Go down

Post by Paltalkjr on June 2nd 2011, 11:54 pm

@Captain Kuchiki wrote:you can see them by going to acp>modules>chatbox>config

/clear- Delete the messages from the Chatbox
/cls- Same as the '/clear' command
/ban- Ban a member from the Chatbox. This command must be followed by the username to ban. (ex: /ban username). Once the user is banned, he won't see neither have access to the Chatbox.
/unban- To unban a user from the Chatbox. Its use is identical to ban (ex: /unban nickname)
/me- In the beginning of a sentence, this command will be replaced by your username (ex: /me eats a delicious pizza" will display "Nickname eats a delicious pizza")
/kick -Disconnect a member from the Chatbox. The command must be followed by the username to disconnect (ex: /kick username). Disconnecting a user won't prevent him from reconnecting.
/exit -Disconnect from the Chatbox. You can also precise the reason that will be visible for all members connected (ex: /exit reason)
/abs -Send a message noticing that you're absent. You can add a reason that will be displayed in the message and visible by all members connected to the Chatbox (ex: /abs reason)
thanks for that, Captain Kuchiki :wouhou:

Paltalkjr

Male Posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Kuchiki on June 2nd 2011, 11:58 pm

Any time mate Wink

Captain Kuchiki
Forumember

Male Posts : 193
Language : Serbian, English

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket on June 3rd 2011, 6:11 am

Since this thread appears to be solved, I will lock this thread and mark it as solved.

Sanket Smile

Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

http://webartzforum.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum