The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

Help with topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help with topic

Post by OMGitsDMC on June 9th 2011, 5:23 pm

http://help.forumotion.com/t88458-how-to-create-a-pop-out-chat-box
i don't know which part of the code used in that topic to rename the chat box, can someone help please?

OMGitsDMC
Forumember

Male Posts : 166
Language : english

Back to top Go down

Re: Help with topic

Post by Mehtevas on June 15th 2011, 8:33 am

<div id="chatbox_ret_cont" onmouseout="stopINT()" onclick="stopINT()" onmousever="stopINT()" style="border-top: 7px solid rgb(148, 11, 11); border-left: 7px solid rgb(148, 11, 11); z-index: 10000; -moz-border-radius: 20px 0pt 0pt 0pt; background-color: COLOR HERE; position: fixed; bottom: 0pt; right: 0pt; border-color: COLOR HERE;"><div onclick="(document.getElementById('chatbox_ret').style.display=='block')?my_setcookie('chatbox_ret','0',0,0):my_setcookie('chatbox_ret','1',1,0); $('#chatbox_ret').toggle('normal');" style="font-size: 12px; font-family: 'trebuchet ms',serif; cursor: pointer; padding: 3px;"><span id="chatbox_ret_online" style="color: black);">Chat</span><span id="chatbox_ret_offline" style="color: black;">Box</span></div><iframe scrolling="no" frameborder="0" onload="if(cb_new) { cb_start(); cb_new=0; }" style="width: 740px; height: 400px; display: none;" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" name="chatbox_ret" id="chatbox_ret" src="/chatbox/chatbox.forum"></iframe></div>

Change the two words in cyan above to do what you are asking.

Mehtevas
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2114
Language : Currently, I am receiving support requests by P.M. Support requests, which can, and should, be done in the support section.

http://www.rogueassassins.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum