The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by BC Staff on June 16th 2011, 8:57 am

Nature of the Creation: A logo
Size (In Pixels): Any size you want Smile not too big, but not too small.
With or Without Animation: without please
Main Colors: The colours can be up to you guys, I know graphic designers like some flexibility. But if you want some guidelines maybe Blue and Yellow, feel free to add or take away colours…..what ever you think looks best.
Text to Insert : The logo itself could either be just some text saying “Eddies Chat” OR you create a picture of some kind that makes the logo and the same text should be entered “Eddies Chat”. If you decide just to do text then I would like a picture of my head at the end or something with maybe a white tape going around it, just a suggestion Wink
Font (Provide Download Link): Any font you want, I really don’t mind as long as it’s legible.
Font Color: Colours can be entirely up to you, but for some guidelines think of colours like Yellow and Blue Smile
Link to My Forumotion Forum:
Extra Comments: Thanks so much for reading and I hope someone gets to complete this. It’s a Bearville chat show hosted by myself, and I really need an awesome logo to make it complete. Below I have some pictures of me sitting at the desk where I interview people, a close up picture of me doing a move, a close up of just my head (to be included in logo). So yeah, if you need anymore pictures of ideas just ask. I hope this can get completed.

BC Staff

Male Posts : 84
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Re: Logo REQUEST :)

Post by Agent24 on June 20th 2011, 4:54 am

Would you still like this?

Male Posts : 813
Language : English, Spanish

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: