The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

can anyone please help

2 posters

Go down

can anyone please help Empty can anyone please help

Post by BrianD72 16/6/2011, 15:56

today i tried to copy and past the url ling to my forum on a facebook page. but when trying to share the url. it flagged up that someone had reported my forum as having Abusive Content.

i know for a fact there are not any Abusive things on my forum at all. and if i ever catch anyone doing this i would ban them for doing so.

my forum is based around The Sims3 P.C game. and untill today i was also a member on another forum similar to my own. also a forum by forumtion.

i have a good idea that the person or persons that reported my forum where from the other forum as the other day a had a fall out with them. hence why i left the other forum.

so what i would like to know is how do i stop my forum url from being blocked. ???

this is my forum url http://atobcreations.forumotions.net/forum

i would be very greatful if someone could help. Smile Smile
BrianD72

Male Posts : 7
Language : English

http://atobcreations.forumotions.net/

Back to top Go down

can anyone please help Empty Re: can anyone please help

Post by kirk 16/6/2011, 16:31

next time please use an explcit title or you will have a message like this below.

Hi BrianD72
I understand you are new, But your title not being specific and therefore not facilitating research via the search option, I'm not answering (nor is any other member ) until you change your title to a more specific one, related to your problem

This sounds like something you will have to contact facebook about.
It may be you have had the link posted before or someone else posted it and marked reported it as spam? So i would try contacting facebook and asking them. Forumotion dose not have any control of how facebook operate or conduct their policies.
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum