The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

Cannot understand credits

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cannot understand credits

Post by itoh on June 17th 2011, 1:20 am

I bought 500 credits a little while ago and wonder how I can tell how many cedits, page views, etc. I have left?

I looked in the Misc and see:

"Mon 6 Jun 2011 - 17:59 Ads disabled for members Add 6 months without ads - 500 Admin Mon 6 Jun 2011 - 17:57 Additional credits + 500 +500 and -500."

#1- What does that mean?
How much time do I have left (days) or, how many more page views are allowed before I have to buy more credits?
It is a bit confusing to me.

I am in USA and I notice my credit card account was chared $5.95. But there is also a charge for:
FOREIGN TRANSACTION FEE $0.17.

#2- Was that also charged by Forumotion? (Where is Forumotion located, and where are my payemtns sent?)

Thank you.

P.S. I just telephoned my bank and they said they charged my account the 17 cents as a transaction charge because the payment I made to Forumotion was done through PayPal in France, which I do not understand. But if the payments I made for credits MUST go to France, I don't think I will purchase any more credits as there will always be a fee charged to them for "foreign transaction."

itoh
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Re: Cannot understand credits

Post by SLGray on June 17th 2011, 5:18 am

Forumotion is a French (France) company.

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.

SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 35629
Language : English

http://fmthemes.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ElMuggs on June 17th 2011, 4:51 pm

1: It means that you removed ads for 6 months on the 6th of June 2011 which cost 500 Credits. So your Ad's are disabled until the 6th of December

The 'Additional Credits + 500 shows that you added 500 credits.
The -500 Credits was used to pay to remove ads.

As previously stated the Foreign Transaction Fee would be a fee from your bank/credit card company for payment to a international account.

One option to avoid the transaction fee is to simply use Paypal to pay for credits, Since Paypal is based in America it shouldn't cost you any excess fees (depending on your bank of course).

ElMuggs
Forumember

Language : CSS / HTML / BBcode / Javascript / Graphics and Tech Support yeech..

http://wizardswb.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by itoh on June 18th 2011, 12:46 am

@ElMuggs wrote:1: It means that you removed ads for 6 months on the 6th of June 2011 which cost 500 Credits. So your Ad's are disabled until the 6th of December

The 'Additional Credits + 500 shows that you added 500 credits.
The -500 Credits was used to pay to remove ads.

As previously stated the Foreign Transaction Fee would be a fee from your bank/credit card company for payment to a international account.

One option to avoid the transaction fee is to simply use Paypal to pay for credits, Since Paypal is based in America it shouldn't cost you any excess fees (depending on your bank of course).

I did pay through PayPal.

itoh
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket on June 18th 2011, 6:07 am

Yes, but does your Paypal have a bank account associated with it? Or did it specifically have a paypal balance? I don't think paypal has any transaction fee while sending money to france.

Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

http://webartzforum.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum