The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

Forum Country Problem

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Forum Country Problem

Post by Beyond_impossible on June 26th 2011, 6:25 pm

Hey, I'm not sure if this is the right way to ask for help about this, but I've been reading around and saw no better option than making a thread here. Smile

I'm an American-Hungarian and I wanted to open an international RPG forum, mainly to play with my American friends who don't speak Hungarian at all. When I signed up I chose the American flag to make sure my forum is considered American, but I'm in Hungary atm. Probably because of my IP address my forum was added to hungarianforum.net's list where every other forum's official language is Hungarian but everything written on mine is in English.

See my problem? I'm absolutely proud of my Hungarian heritage, but I made this forum for my American friends and later for English speaking role players from any country. They won't check out my place if it's on a list where everything else is written in a language they don't understand, and the Hungarians who check that list out are looking for Hungarian forums so they won't go to a place where the official language is English. Not to mention that most of the ads I got are in Hungarian and other than me, no one understands a word of them and it's annoying.

Is there any way to resolve this problem? To add my forum (http://stairwaytohogwarts.fullforums.org/) to a Forumotion list where it's among English Hogwarts themed role playing games? Thanks if you can help.

Beyond_impossible

Language : English

http://stairwaytohogwarts.fullforums.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Country Problem

Post by kirk on June 27th 2011, 6:32 pm

did you add the forum to the fororumotion directory?
I would think if your forum is in English then it should show up in the English directory.
I am not sure, you may have to PM mario and ask him how to get it in the English one if it's not in there now?

kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Country Problem

Post by Beyond_impossible on June 27th 2011, 9:01 pm

I didn't even know I could add it myself.
All I know is that if I google my forum's name the first link it gives me is this: click, mine is the last one and I certainly didn't put it there. I did sign it up for Google, but I don't think it was them.

I'll try to PM then, I didn't have enough posts to be able to do that earlier. Thanks for the reply Smile

Beyond_impossible

Language : English

http://stairwaytohogwarts.fullforums.org/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum