The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.



Create a free forum like this one.

Need help with putting crown in-front of name

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Solved Need help with putting crown in-front of name

Post by zvp on June 26th 2011, 10:54 pm

Is there any possible way for me to put an image in front of my name? Like a crown?


Last edited by zvp on June 27th 2011, 12:56 am; edited 2 times in total

zvp
Forumember

Male Posts : 77
Reputation : 0
Language : Polish and English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Need help with putting crown in-front of name

Post by GamerCreutz on June 26th 2011, 11:31 pm


GamerCreutz
Forumember

Male Posts : 121
Reputation : 30
Language : Danish/English
Location : Denmark/Dubai

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Need help with putting crown in-front of name

Post by zvp on June 27th 2011, 12:01 am


I tried and it didn't work. This is what I did and I put everything at the bottom:

zvp
Forumember

Male Posts : 77
Reputation : 0
Language : Polish and English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Need help with putting crown in-front of name

Post by zvp on June 27th 2011, 12:14 am

PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS. ITS NOT WORKING FOR ME.

zvp
Forumember

Male Posts : 77
Reputation : 0
Language : Polish and English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Need help with putting crown in-front of name

Post by LGforum on June 27th 2011, 12:17 am

Hi, your going to get a moderator to tell you to change your title soon to something more specific, so i would do it before that happens to avoid warnings or anything thumleft
EDIT: and now your going to get a mod telling you not to double post, so i'd delete that too before you get a warning. Just trying to be nice to you to help you avoid warnings Smile

In regards to your problem, i have found this a problem too.
The code to use is:

Code:
a[href="/u#"]{ 
text-decoration: none !important;
background: url('YOUR IMAGE URL HERE') no-repeat left;
padding-leeft: 13px;
}

or it might be:
Code:
a[href="/u#"]{ 
text-decoration: none !important;
background-image: url('YOUR IMAGE URL HERE') no-repeat left;
padding-left: 13px;
}


either way, in your code your missing the ' sign before and after your image URL.

LGforum
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2260
Reputation : 258
Language : English
Location : UK

http://www.avacweb.com/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Need help with putting crown in-front of name

Post by zvp on June 27th 2011, 12:31 am

@LGforum wrote:Hi, your going to get a moderator to tell you to change your title soon to something more specific, so i would do it before that happens to avoid warnings or anything thumleft
EDIT: and now your going to get a mod telling you not to double post, so i'd delete that too before you get a warning. Just trying to be nice to you to help you avoid warnings Smile

In regards to your problem, i have found this a problem too.
The code to use is:

Code:
a[href="/u#"]{ 
text-decoration: none !important;
background: url('YOUR IMAGE URL HERE') no-repeat left;
padding-leeft: 13px;
}

or it might be:
Code:
a[href="/u#"]{ 
text-decoration: none !important;
background-image: url('YOUR IMAGE URL HERE') no-repeat left;
padding-left: 13px;
}


either way, in your code your missing the ' sign before and after your image URL.


That didn't work either.

zvp
Forumember

Male Posts : 77
Reputation : 0
Language : Polish and English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Need help with putting crown in-front of name

Post by LGforum on June 27th 2011, 12:33 am

Did you remember to put your user number in? instead of #?

LGforum
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2260
Reputation : 258
Language : English
Location : UK

http://www.avacweb.com/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Need help with putting crown in-front of name

Post by Russel on June 27th 2011, 12:34 am

Hello,

What forum version are you using? Plus, if you want to put the crown only in front of your name, its not possible.

Russel
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1400
Reputation : 235
Language : English, Filipino
Location : Philippines

http://help.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Need help with putting crown in-front of name

Post by zvp on June 27th 2011, 12:35 am

@LGforum wrote:Did you remember to put your user number in? instead of #?

Yeah I did remember
Code:
a[href="/u1"]{ 
text-decoration: none !important;
background: url('http://i53.tinypic.com/28jvfrs.jpg') no-repeat left;
padding-leeft: 13px;
}


zvp
Forumember

Male Posts : 77
Reputation : 0
Language : Polish and English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Need help with putting crown in-front of name

Post by zvp on June 27th 2011, 12:38 am

@Russel wrote:Hello,

What forum version are you using? Plus, if you want to put the crown only in front of your name, its not possible.

How isn't possible? And im using invision

zvp
Forumember

Male Posts : 77
Reputation : 0
Language : Polish and English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Need help with putting crown in-front of name

Post by Russel on June 27th 2011, 12:46 am

Hello,

Once you put the crown before the username, it will apply to all usernames.

Russel
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1400
Reputation : 235
Language : English, Filipino
Location : Philippines

http://help.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Need help with putting crown in-front of name

Post by LGforum on June 27th 2011, 12:51 am

There is a slight spelling mistake in the code, it should say 'left' not 'leeft'.

LGforum
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2260
Reputation : 258
Language : English
Location : UK

http://www.avacweb.com/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Need help with putting crown in-front of name

Post by zvp on June 27th 2011, 12:53 am

@Russel wrote:Hello,

Once you put the crown before the username, it will apply to all usernames.

Actually it worked.

zvp
Forumember

Male Posts : 77
Reputation : 0
Language : Polish and English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Need help with putting crown in-front of name

Post by LGforum on June 27th 2011, 12:54 am

Glad to hear we could be of assitance Smile

You can mark your topic as solved to help the mods thumright

LGforum
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2260
Reputation : 258
Language : English
Location : UK

http://www.avacweb.com/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Need help with putting crown in-front of name

Post by Russel on June 27th 2011, 1:00 am

@zvp wrote:
@Russel wrote:Hello,

Once you put the crown before the username, it will apply to all usernames.

Actually it worked.

Glad i could help. You are welcome Smile

Russel
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1400
Reputation : 235
Language : English, Filipino
Location : Philippines

http://help.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Need help with putting crown in-front of name

Post by Sanket on June 27th 2011, 3:54 pm

Since this thread is marked solved, I will lock this thread.


Sanket Smile


Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Reputation : 2819
Language : English
Location : Mumbai

http://webartzforum.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum