The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

Postal address of forumotion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Postal address of forumotion

Post by harrassed on June 27th 2011, 2:25 am

I am unable to message a staff member directly due to your restrictions, but need the postal address for forumotion please. I find it very unusual that it is not available by searching your site.

I wish to take out legal proceeding against a person using forumotion to publish defamatory messages, which constitute harassment.

I have made a complaint, but am highly disturbed that you did not make it clear that sending 'litigation' meant that this person will get a copy of this complaint.

I assure you that this is not an empty threat, and I know I am entitled to this information. I will be engaging a solicitor to ask you to disclose the user's details and to protect the evidence.

I find your processes regarding making a complaint to be very difficult, and not conducive to open and helpful communication with the public.

I would like this postal address within 24 hours please. If this request is ignored, I will advise my solicitor of this.

Thank you in advance for your help.

harrassed

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Re: Postal address of forumotion

Post by SLGray on June 27th 2011, 4:22 am

Exactly the founder of the forum will not see the litigation report that you sent. A founder only sees the Report Abuse reports.

P.S. If you reply to this post, you will be able to send a pm.

Last edited by slg on June 27th 2011, 5:29 am; edited 1 time in total

SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 35628

http://fmthemes.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario on June 27th 2011, 5:07 am

MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

http://test.com

Back to top Go down

Post by harrassed on June 27th 2011, 10:30 pm

thank you for that - I'm relieved to hear that the report has not gone to the forum administrator, although after sending, my screen did appear to say 'your mail has been sent to (site name)'. From what you say, that appears not to be the case, for which I am relieved.

As mentioned above, I do need the postal address of Forumotion, for my solicitor. You understand, I am not taking a case against Forumotion, but against the person harassing me and we will need Forumotion's co-operation.

If you would prefer to pm that to me than post it, I understand.

thank you.

harrassed

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario on June 27th 2011, 11:57 pm

You would use the link I provided.

MrMario
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by LGforum on June 28th 2011, 12:34 am

He wants the actual postal address of forumotion HQ or HUB or offices.

as in the actual address for sending letters to and such likes.

LGforum
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2254

http://www.avacweb.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario on June 28th 2011, 12:45 am

That's isn't going to happen.

MrMario
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by LGforum on June 28th 2011, 12:55 am

He is legally entitled to it i believe.

LGforum
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2254

http://www.avacweb.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 on June 28th 2011, 2:38 am

Hello,

If you need sensitive data about ForuMotion, please contact the temprary lesion to the English community, and the current CEO,The Godfather via, TheGodfather[AT]forumotion.com ( Replace the "[AT]" with an "@" )
However, I do not believe under any law that you are entitled to know the physical postal address of ForuMotion, and yet even upon request of it, I highly doubt that you can, on top of that. In addition, ForuMotion.com, and it's associates are natively French, and as far as I'm aware, the majority of the staff members do not speak English.

ForuMotion only has 1 office which is located in nice France. I am legally not allowed to release any further details of their location. I'm sorry.

P.S. No paid staff member works on Sunday, thus giving a deadline which ends on a Monday is pointless. Start again today, when the staff come online Wink

If you need any more details, just post back, and ll try and get time to pop in here again later today and answer your question Wink

Thanks,
Darren.

Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk on June 28th 2011, 5:43 am

@LGforum wrote:He is legally entitled to it i believe.

Forumotion are only obligated to have a litigation report system in place,
Other then that it would be the job of any lawyers to go through the appropriate channels of contacting forumotion legal representatives or lawyers.

@Darren1 wrote:Hello,

If you need sensitive data about ForuMotion, please contact the temprary lesion to the English community, and the current CEO,The Godfather via, TheGodfather[AT]forumotion.com ( Replace the "[AT]" with an "@" )
However, I do not believe under any law that you are entitled to know the physical postal address of ForuMotion, and yet even upon request of it, I highly doubt that you can, on top of that. In addition, ForuMotion.com, and it's associates are natively French, and as far as I'm aware, the majority of the staff members do not speak English.

ForuMotion only has 1 office which is located in nice France. I am legally not allowed to release any further details of their location. I'm sorry.

P.S. No paid staff member works on Sunday, thus giving a deadline which ends on a Monday is pointless. Start again today, when the staff come online Wink

If you need any more details, just post back, and ll try and get time to pop in here again later today and answer your question Wink

Thanks,
Darren.

Actually if it's a legal matter to where a lawyer has to get involved,then any good lawyer would know how to go about this.

A lawyer can send a message to litigation's with all credentials of the firm they are with along with any legal documentation regarding the issue.then forumotion litigation's would just had it over to the forumotion lawyers and the lawyers would then handle it.

And no forumotion is not obligated to have a mailing address, they would be flooded with all kinds of things, thats what litigation's is for,.Other then that, If someone feels they need to get a lawyer or legal representation, Then i would leave it to them to deal with the matter and how to contact the appropriate parties. I mean if you hire a lawyer and they do not how to go about getting a hold of the right people they need to get a hold of,Then i would recommend getting a lawyer that dose... lol.. I could only imagine how much something like that would cost???.

Also keep in mind whatever the problem may be I am sure forumotion litigation would do everything in their power to resolve the situations,complaints or issues first.

Since the question has been answered a few times already and all reports and complaints must go through forumotion litigation's. I will now lock the thread.

kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum