The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

help me !!

5 posters

Go down

help me !! Empty help me !!

Post by Hassan Raza8888 29th June 2011, 01:04

USER CONTROL PANEL system in my forum plz help in USER CONTROL PANEL shortcuts plz help me in coding
Hassan Raza8888
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

help me !! Empty Re: help me !!

Post by Mike 29th June 2011, 01:07

What are you asking?
Mike
Mike
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 4255
Language : English, HTML, CSS

Back to top Go down

Post by Russel 29th June 2011, 02:05

Hello,

1. Administration Panel
2. Modules
3. Portals & Widgets
4. Forum widgets Management
5. Paste the HMTL code to your widget source:
HTML code like this:
Code:
<a href="url of the page you want">name of the it. i.e portal </a><br>
Russel
Russel
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1407
Language : English, Filipino

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk 29th June 2011, 02:58

Hassan Raza8888 wrote:USER CONTROL PANEL system in my forum plz help in USER CONTROL PANEL shortcuts plz help me in coding

Help is not an explicit title refuring to your problem.
When creating a new topic on forumotion support, you must have a title that is in reference to your problem.For this you could have had. (Need help with control panel). or something on them grounds.

Until you change the title of your thread topic.I nor any other member will help until it is change in relation to your problem. Please be sure to read all forum rules,
Thank you
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Base 29th June 2011, 18:07

I would also like to add that members should NOT help members in the first place if they see a non-explicit title. Even if you are doing so in good faith, it does not benefit anyone but the author as anyone else with the same problem cannot search for the problem and its respective resolution. Thank you. Wink

The author has not followed the rules and has created many topics that have non-explicit titles. I must issue him a warning.
Base
Base
Forumaster

Male Posts : 10386
Language : English and French

http://forumotionhub.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29th June 2011, 19:34

Base wrote:I would also like to add that members should NOT help members in the first place if they see a non-explicit title. Even if you are doing so in good faith, it does not benefit anyone but the author as anyone else with the same problem cannot search for the problem and its respective resolution. Thank you.
This is a "rule" I've never understood. It's unlikely the forumotion search engine would find a topic no matter how clear the title may be, and it's equally unlikely the search engine will be upgraded to something from this millennium.

It appears as though the staff will chastise not only the topic starter, but anyone who dares to help the topic starter, if the title is "non-explicit". This would be a good policy if the goal was to drive people away.

Perhaps it's time to go through the "rules" that were made years ago when forumotion was much smaller, and update them so they're appropriate for a forum of its current size.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum